- Large top floor two bedroom apartment
- Generous south facing living/dining room
- Well maintained mature development
- Lift access to all floors
- Highly convenient location a short walk to the QBC and the N11 & within easy access of Blackrock Village
- Floor area approx. 94.sqm. (1,013 sq.ft.)
- Generous car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Management Company: Bohan Hyland
- Service charge: €2,480 per annum
No. 22 is quietly positioned to the rear of this mature, well maintained development. The accommodation extends to an impressive 94sqm/1,013 sq.ft. and briefly comprises large dual aspect living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
Villa Nova enjoys a sought after and highly convenient location within walking distance of Blackrock Village where there are two shopping centres and a wide selection of restaurants, pubs, specialist shops, churches and the Blackrock Dart Station. Nearby is the University College Dublin campus Belfield and some of South Dublin’s finest schools and recreation amenities.
- Reception Hall (6.70m x 1.20m)
- double doors to
- Living Room (4.70m x 5.20m)
- Dining Area (2.80m x 2.60m)
- Kitchen (2.25m x 3.80m)
- fitted with a good range of built in presses, cupboards, drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric hob with oven underneath and extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, breakfast bar with display shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 3.70m)
- including walk in wardrobe and door to
- comprising bath with telephone shower attachment & Triton electric shower over, pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 2.70m)
- comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, Triton T90 SIA electric shower, pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and a pine clad ceiling
BER No. 111482774
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.34
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.