- Three bedrooms
- Electric storage heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Security alarm system
- Private south facing garden
- Three acres of parkland
- Open plan kitchen / dining Room
- Two car spaces
- Overall area approx. 100 sq.m (1,075 sq.ft)
105 Verdemont is an own door three bed split level duplex apartment at ground and first floor level. The property has been meticulously maintained to provide a wonderful bright airy spacious home with well-proportioned accommodation.The lower ground floor accommodation comprises of a kitchen/breakfast room to the front and an open plan living /dining room with patio doors leading to a private south facing rear garden. The kitchen has a shaker style fitted kitchen with ground and first floor units and ample counterspace. The living room is bright and airy and a faux fireplace lending a focal point to the room.
At first floor level there are three bedrooms (master en suite ) and family bathroom.
This property is presented in turn key condition with pvc double glazed windows and a house alarm. The location of Verdemont could not be better positioned within minutes' walk of Blanchardstown shopping centre, local shops, public transport networks, restaurants, coffee shops and Blanchardstown village itself, and within a short drive to the M3 and M50 motorways and James Connolly Memorial Hospital. Coolmine Sports and Leisure facility is also nearby.
- Entrance Hall (2.70m x 1.70m)
- Kitchen / Living / Dining (6.95m x 4.70m)
- open plan at garden level, with patio doors leading to south facing garden, faux fireplace, laminate floor, decorative coving.
- Kitchen (4.20m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast room with floor and wall mounted units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Window overlooking front garden.
- Landing (2.95m x 1.45m)
- Master Bedroom (4.75m x 3.20m)
- measurement includes en-suite. double bedroom to the front with en-suite
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.85m x 1.55m)
- with wc, whb and stand in shower
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 2.65m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobe overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (4.35m x 2.00m)
- single bedroom overlooking the rear garden
- Bathroom (1.65m x 2.20m)
- with bath, wc and whb
BER No. 109174144
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.28
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.