- Split level apartment
- 1 Underground car parking space.
- Electric storage heating and open fireplace
- 2 Balconies.
- Beside DART and bus routes
- Approx. 65sq. m / 700 sq. ft
Venetian Hall is a stone’s throw Killester Village and close to Clontarf and all they have to offer including shops, restaurants, coffee shops, schools and specialist boutiques. St Anne’s Park is nearby where a host of sporting and recreational pursuits can be enjoyed, including tennis, pitch and putt, running tracks, football, hurling and tennis. The seafront promenade and Dollymount beach are other noteworthy amenities that are nearby. The Dart is ideally situated beside the development and numerous bus routes on the Howth road ensure an easy commute to the city centre and beyond.
- Hallway (2.35m x 2.38m)
- Storage press, Intercom. Fusebox. Under stair storage area.
- Bathroom (1.66m x 1.88m)
- Bath with Triton electric shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled walls and floor.
- Sitting Room (3.13m 4.36m)
- Bay window and access to balcony. Feature open fireplace with brick surround.
- Kitchen (1.62m x 2.16m)
- Fitted presses. 4 ring electric hob with oven. Counter tops and sink unit. Tile splash backs. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.41m x 2.36m)
- Stairs lead to
- Mezzanine area (4.1m x 4.31)
- Large open plan area with skylight. Secondary fire exit. Hot press
- Bedroom 2 (2.37m x 3.87m)
- Double room with large storage press. Door to second balcony
Communal grounds. I underground car parking space.
BER No. 112215090
Energy Performance Indicator: 314.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.