- Recently redecorated throughout
- Landscaped communal grounds
- New Gas Boiler
- Private garage for parking and storage
- Wonderful communal glazed roof terrace
- Beside DART, shops and local amenities
- Total floor area approx. 60 sq.m (645 sq.ft)
Venetian Hall is a stone’s throw Killester Village and close to Clontarf and all they have to offer including shops, restaurants, coffee shops, schools and specialist boutiques. St Anne’s Park is nearby where a host of sporting and recreational pursuits can be enjoyed, including tennis, pitch and putt, running tracks, football, hurling and a farmers market at weekends. The seafront promenade and Dollymount beach are other noteworthy amenities that should be mentioned. The Dart is ideally situated beside the development and numerous bus routes on the Howth road ensure an easy commute to the city centre and beyond.
- Entrance Hall (1.4m x 2.8m)
- The hallway is complete with handy storage press. Laminate flooring.
- Living Room (4.3m x 4.8m)
- The living room is flooded with natural light with the benefit of large floor to ceiling windows. There is an open fireplace with feature surround. A door leads from the living room to the communal gardens. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (2.3m x 2.6m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units and has plumbing for a washing machine. A floor to ceiling window frames the view of the communal gardens. Gas boiler. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedrom One (3.1m x 3.6m)
- Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Laminate flooring and large window.
- Bedroom Two (3.0m x 4.1m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. large window and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (1.65m x 1.7m)
- Recently refurbished, the bathroom is fitted with WC, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment. Tiled flooring and surround.
- Sun terrace
- Take the lift to the 4th Floor and relax in this wonderful glazed communal roof terrace. Enjoy panoramic views of Dublin city from Howth to the Dublin mountains.
Communal gardens. A real bonus of this particular apartment is the secure garage space ideal for storage and parking
BER No. 109277129
Energy Performance Indicator: 371.63kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.