- Recently redecorated throughout
- Landscaped communal grounds
- New Gas Boiler
- Private garage for parking and storage
- Wonderful communal glazed roof terrace
- Beside DART, shops and local amenities
- Total floor area approx. 60 sq.m (645 sq.ft)
Venetian Hall is a stone’s throw Killester Village and close to Clontarf and all they have to offer including shops, restaurants, coffee shops, schools and specialist boutiques. St Anne’s Park is nearby where a host of sporting and recreational pursuits can be enjoyed, including tennis, pitch and putt, running tracks, football, hurling and a farmers market at weekends. The seafront promenade and Dollymount beach are other noteworthy amenities that should be mentioned. The Dart is ideally situated beside the development and numerous bus routes on the Howth road ensure an easy commute to the city centre and beyond.
- Entrance Hall (1.4m x 2.8m)
- The hallway is complete with handy storage press. Laminate flooring.
- Living Room (4.3m x 4.8m)
- The living room is flooded with natural light with the benefit of large floor to ceiling windows. There is an open fireplace with feature surround. A door leads from the living room to the communal gardens. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (2.3m x 2.6m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units and has plumbing for a washing machine. A floor to ceiling window frames the view of the communal gardens. Gas boiler. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedrom One (3.1m x 3.6m)
- Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Laminate flooring and large window.
- Bedroom Two (3.0m x 4.1m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. large window and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (1.65m x 1.7m)
- Recently refurbished, the bathroom is fitted with WC, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment. Tiled flooring and surround.
- Sun terrace
- Take the lift to the 4th Floor and relax in this wonderful glazed communal roof terrace. Enjoy panoramic views of Dublin city from Howth to the Dublin mountains.
Communal gardens. A real bonus of this particular apartment is the secure garage space ideal for storage and parking
BER No. 109277129
Energy Performance Indicator: 371.63kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org