- Ground Floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Gas Fired Central heating
- Double glazed windows.
- Views of Howth harbour from box window in Sitting room
- Residents parking space (1)
- Close to Howth Village
- Approx. 64 sq. m /688 sq. ft
This apartment is ideally located only 5 minutes’ walk to Howth Village. There are a number of clubs catering for almost every sporting discipline, with GAA, sailing and golf being amongst the most popular. A regular bus service (31) passes the door and the DART provides an excellent transport link to the Capital and beyond. Up the Hill is the summit and the world famous Cliff walks. There are local boutiques, shops, library, church and school in the village. Howth is famous for the fresh fish direct from the trawlers and the many gastronomic pubs and numerous restaurants and food emporiums which are located on the waterfront and on the West Pier.
- Hallway (4.9m x 1.27m)
- Wood floor. Hot Press. Storage press.
- Bedroom 1 (2.79m x 4.6m)
- Built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Ensuite (2.25m x 1.85m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floors and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (4.6m x 2.27m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (1.81m x 2.27m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Mosaic tiling and tiled floor.
- Living Room (7.64m x 3.05m + 1.52m x 1.66m)
- Large open plan living room with feature bay window with views of Howth harbour. Coving. Recessed lighting
- Kitchen (1.82m x 2.23m)
- Fitted presses, counter tops, sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Gas Boiler.
There are communal gardens to rear and 1 parking space (not designated) per apartment
BER No. 111682399
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.01 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.