- First Floor Apartment
- Communal garden area to rear
- Communal parking to rear
- West facing balcony to front.
- Excellent condition throughout.
- Total floor area approx. 58 sq.m (624 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
The location is second to none, close to Howth Village and Harbour which is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors. There are a number of clubs catering for almost every sporting discipline, with sailing and golf being amongst the most popular. There are a host of local shops and amenities in the immediate vicinity. A regular bus service (31) passes the door and the DART provides excellent transport links to the city centre and beyond. Up the Hill is the summit and the world famous Cliff Walks. Howth is a very popular northside location yet it retains its village character and style. There are local boutiques, shops, library, church and school in the village. Howth is famous for the fresh fish direct from the trawlers and the many gastronomic pubs and numerous restaurants and food establishments which are located on the waterfront and on the Pier.
- April 28th 2018 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Hallway (1.26m x 4.92m)
- Wooden floor. Fusebox. Hot press
- Main Bedroom (3.38m x 3.67m)
- Sliding door fitted wardrobes. Ensuite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C.
- Bathroom (2.26m x 1.80m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C, Tiled floor. Mosaic tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (3.61m x 2.18m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Sitting Room (5.7m x 3.22m)
- Large open plan space with high ceilings and recessed lighting. Doors to west facing balcony to the front. Wooden floors. Electric fire inset.
- Kitchen area (4.25m x 1.84m)
- Newly fitted kitchen with presses and storage. Wood counter tops. Sink unit and drainer. Gas boiler. Fridge freezer. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Integrated dish washer. Microwave. Washer/dryer. Tile splash backs.
- West facing balcony overlooking Thormanby road with views of North county coast line
BER No. 110541257
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.