- Top Floor Apartment
- Low density development
- Communal Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Wonderful view of Howth Harbour and Ireland's Eye
- Convenient location
- Total floor area approx. 59 sq.m (635 sq.ft)
featured throughout this wonderful space. There is also car parking to the rear.
The location is second to none, close to Howth Village and Harbour which is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors. There are a number of clubs catering for almost every sporting discipline, with sialing and golf being amongst the most popular. There are a host of local shops and amenities in the immediate vicinity. A regular bus service (31) passes the door and the DART provide excellent transport links to the city centre and beyond. Up the Hil is the summit and the world famous Cliff Walks. Howth is a very popular northside location yet it retains it’s village character and style. There are local boutiques, shops, library, church and school in the village. Howth is famous for the fresh fish direct from the trawlers and the many gastronomic pubs and numerous restaurants and food establishments which are located on the waterfront and on the Pier.
- Entrance Hall:
- Spacious hallway with skylight, solid wood flooring and hotpress. Recessed lights
- Living Room:
- The living room features vaulted ceilings with recess lighting, a large bay window provides a fantastic view over Howth Harbour and Ireland's Eye to the side. There is access to the modern kitchen. Solid wood flooring. television and telephone points.
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of cream high gloss wall and floor units. Sky lights flood this space with natural light. Tiled flooring.Sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for dishwasher and washinmg machine. Fridge freezer. Electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor fan
- Bedroom One:
- Bright and spacious double room with high ceilings and built in wardrobes and hot press. This room also features an en-suite.
- Modern en-suite with wc, whb with built in storage and walk in shower. This space is fully tiled. Window to side.
- Bedroom Two:
- Spacious single bedroom with built in storage and high ceilings. Recessed lights
- The modern bathroom is fully tiled and is fitted with a wc, wash hand basin and walk in corner shower cubicle and bath with shower attachment. Velux window gives great natural light
BER No. 101590743
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.43 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com