- Approx 64 sq. m / 689 sq. ft
- Gas Fired central Heating
- Double glazed windows
- Communal gardens and parking area.
- Own Door apartment
This apartment is ideally located only 5 minute's walk to Howth Village.There are a number of clubs catering for almost every sporting discipline, with sailing and golf being amongst the most popular. There are a host of local shops and amenities in the immediate vicinity. A regular bus service (31) passes the door and the DART provides an excellent transport link to the ciapital and beyond. Up the Hil is the summit and the world famous Cliff walks. There are local boutiques, shops, library, church and school in the village. Howth is famous for the fresh fish direct from the trawlers and the many gastronomic pubs and numerous restaurants and food establishments which are located on the waterfront and on the Pier.
- Hallway (1.26m x 4.82m)
- Semi solid wood floor. Fusebox. Storage press. Coving.
- Bathroom (1.95m x 2.25m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floors. Mosaic tiled walls. Extractor fan
- Main Bedroom (3.72m x 3.45m)
- Main bedroom with ensuite. Mirrored sliding doors to wardrobe and Hotpress
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and part tiled walls. Window
- Bedroom 2 (3.72m x 2.21m)
- Single room
- Sitting room (3.22m x 4.04m)
- Large open plan room. Double folding doors to external patio area.
- Kitchen area (3.4m x 4.16m)
- Tiled floor. Fitted presses and counter tops. Sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer.
BER No. 109562421
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.14 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.