- Approx 64 sq. m / 689 sq. ft
- Gas Fired central Heating
- Double glazed windows
- Communal gardens and parking area.
- Own Door apartment
This apartment is ideally located only 5 minute's walk to Howth Village.There are a number of clubs catering for almost every sporting discipline, with sailing and golf being amongst the most popular. There are a host of local shops and amenities in the immediate vicinity. A regular bus service (31) passes the door and the DART provides an excellent transport link to the ciapital and beyond. Up the Hil is the summit and the world famous Cliff walks. There are local boutiques, shops, library, church and school in the village. Howth is famous for the fresh fish direct from the trawlers and the many gastronomic pubs and numerous restaurants and food establishments which are located on the waterfront and on the Pier.
- Hallway (1.26m x 4.82m)
- Semi solid wood floor. Fusebox. Storage press. Coving.
- Bathroom (1.95m x 2.25m)
- Bath. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floors. Mosaic tiled walls. Extractor fan
- Main Bedroom (3.72m x 3.45m)
- Main bedroom with ensuite. Mirrored sliding doors to wardrobe and Hotpress
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and part tiled walls. Window
- Bedroom 2 (3.72m x 2.21m)
- Single room
- Sitting room (3.22m x 4.04m)
- Large open plan room. Double folding doors to external patio area.
- Kitchen area (3.4m x 4.16m)
- Tiled floor. Fitted presses and counter tops. Sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer.
BER No. 109562421
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.14 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org