- Double glazed throughout
- Lift to apartment and car park
- One underground designated parking space
- Ample visitor parking at surface level
- Gas fired central heating
- Approx. 64 sq. m / 688 sq. ft (excluding balcony)
No. 113 has a floor area of just under 700sq ft excluding the balcony and comes to the market in very good condition. The apartment comes tastefully decorated throughout with all aspects of modern living.
The unit is made up of entrance hallway with walk-in storage/hot press, a large open plan living/dining room with access to the kitchen, a large main bedroom with en suite shower room, a second bedroom and a family bathroom. The property has a private balcony to the rear. There is one designated underground parking space included and there are visitor parking spaces within the complex too. The location is excellent as its within close proximity to Raheny Village which boasts a whole host of amenities such as schools, shops, cafes and restaurants and the public transport routes are close by including the DART and major bus routes. There is a superb choice of coastal walks and Dollymount Beach is within easy walking distance as is nearby St Anne's Park.
- Hallway (1.2m x 3.67m)
- Intercom. Alarm. Hot press. Fuse box.
- Bathroom (2.77m x 1.53m)
- Bath with shower attachment. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floors and part tiled walls. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail
- Bedroom 1 (Main) (5.32m x 2.77m)
- Large room with built in wardrobes
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floors and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 2.62m)
- Built in wardrobes
- Living Room (4.43m x 7.16m)
- Large room with kitchen to the rear. Window over looking balcony. Gas boiler. Door to Balcony. Television point.
- Kitchen area
- Fitted with Shaker-style wall and floor units with black granite countertops and splashback. Electric oven and ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Tiled floor.
- Decked area.
Designated underground car parking space. Visitor parking. Balcony
BER No. 107289761
Energy Performance Indicator: 128.22 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.