- Magnificent two bedroom apartment in a highly sought after location
- One designated car parking space
- Two double bedrooms
- Feature high ceilings and open fireplace
- Well-maintained development within easy reach of Ballsbridge and Sandymount
- Electric storage heating
- Floor area approx. 75 sq.m. / 807 sq.ft
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Walking distance to the DART at Grand Canal and the QBC
- O’Dwyer Property Management, €1,800 per annum.
Apt. 10 features well-proportioned living accommodation suitable for first-time buyers, downsizers and investors alike, with two generous bedrooms towards the rear of the apartment and an impressive light-filled reception room with feature high ceilings and views over the square to the front. Accommodation extends to 75sq.m (807sq.ft.) to include living / dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Recently refurbished, the accommodation offers stylish living in an unparalleled location, rarely found in the Dublin market.
Beggars Bush is exceptionally well located in the heart of Dublin 4, with easy access to Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Sandymount and an abundance of amenities including restaurants, cafes, shops and bars all within a short stroll of the property. Public transport includes some of the main bus routes into the city centre and the surrounding areas, as well as easy access to the DART at Grand Canal and Lansdowne Road. The Aviva stadium is within a stone’s throw of the apartment. The Grand Canal and St. Stephen’s Green are both within easy walking distance of the property.
- Living/ Dining (6m x 5.8m)
- magnificent room with high ceilings, feature sash windows overlooking the courtyard and an open fire place
- Kitchen (2.8m x 2m)
- fully fitted with a range of high gloss units and integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan and feature window through to dining area
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.4m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.35m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes
- Shower Room
- contemporary suite with tiled walls and floor, WC, whb, heated towel rail and corner shower unit.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.