- Modern ground floor apartment
- Under floor gas fired heating
- South facing balcony with stunning views over the communal grounds
- Secure underground parking
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Floor area approximately 91 sq.m. (980 sq.ft.)
- 24 hour concierge service
- Highly convenient location on QBC
- Service Charge: €1,900 per annum
- Digital security alarm and video intercom
The Grange is an exclusive modern development built to an exceptionally high standard by Glenkerrin Homes. The striking sandstone and glass buildings are built around an attractively landscaped courtyard and will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers seeking a property of exceptional design and detail including hardwood floors and internal doors, under floor heating and full height Swedex windows maximising the natural light. Apt. 27 boasts light filled and airy accommodation of approximately 91 sqm (980 sqft) to include a stunning living/ dining room/ kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms (one en suite), main bathroom and ample storage. There is an attractive balcony overlooking the communal gardens yet offers great privacy. A particular feature to this development is the 24 hour concierge service to take care of the resident’s needs. The Grange enjoys a convenient location, within easy access of a wide range of amenities in both Blackrock and Stillorgan with neighbourhood shops, pubs and restaurants located on Brewery Road. The area is well served by public transport with the Luas at Sandyford and the Quality Bus Corridor just outside the development.
- Reception Hall (1.28m x 3.50m)
- magnificent marble tiled flooring, recessed lighting, burglar alarm, video intercom and door leading to cloakroom providing excellent storage.
- plumbed for washing machine, storage and built in shelving.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living (7.60m x 4.50m)
- fitted with a range of overhead presses and drawer units, very fine granite work surfaces, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, double stainless steel oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, granite splashback, tiled floor, very fine solid walnut timber flooring in the dining and living area with door leading to private south facing terrace which benefits from great privacy.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.5m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.0m x 3.4m)
- built in fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking side and door to
- comprising w.h.b, w.c, step in shower with window to side, tiled flooring, tiled walls and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the landscaped gardens and built in shelving.
- comprises cabinet, w.h.b., w.c, bath with shower over, attractive shelving, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
- Balcony (2.0m x 4.27m)
- with storage unit that houses the gas fired boiler and magnificent views over the communal grounds.
BER No. 107667776
Energy Performance Indicator: 126.33
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.