- Bright two bedroom apartment
- Superb condition throughout
- BER B3
- Sunny west orientation
- Private secure location
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired heating
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Designated car space and visitor spaces
- Lift accessing all floors
- Management fee approx. €1,860 per annum
- Total floor area approx. 78.5 sq m (845 sq ft)
This property's west orientation provides a wonderful light filled interior which is well-proportioned and briefly consists of entrance hall, large living/ dining/ kitchen room, two double bedrooms (master en suite) and bathroom. There is ample storage in the property, designated car space and parking for visitors. A sunny west facing balcony overlooks the communal garden.
Trimbleston enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, including, numerous schools, colleges, universities, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre and LUAS. UCD Belfield is a short stroll away. This property is located close to the city centre, Goatstown, Stillorgan and Dundrum village with Dundrum Town centre just minutes away.
- Reception Hall: (3.85m x 1.23m)
- with attractive hard wood oak door, stained timber flooring, digital security alarm system, audio visual intercom to hallway, door to shelved hot press and door to cloaks area.
- Hallway: (2.68m x 1.21m)
- with continuation of the stained timber flooring.
- Living Room: (3.62m x 6.74m)
- with continuation of the stained timber flooring, attractive polished stone fireplace with electric fire inset, large picture window to front, door to balcony.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (2.77m x 5.35m)
- kitchen with an extensive range of floor and eye level fitted press units, polished granite work surfaces, four ring Neff gas hob with Neff stainless steel extractor fan over and Neff oven underneath, integrated Neff fridge freezer, integrated Neff washer/dryer, integrated slim line dishwasher, pull up larder, extensive presses and recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom: (3.39m x 3.33m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes with feature integrated television, recessed lighting, door leading to balcony, window to side and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit with power shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.40m x 2.30m)
- with built-in wardrobes, picture window overlooking balcony.
- with contemporary bathroom suite comprising of w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower attachment over, part tiled walls, tiled floor, vanity mirror.
Balcony: 1.60m x 5.18m (5'3" x 17') tiled with a chrome and glass barrier, pleasant outlook over the communal gardens towards Goatstown Road with westerly aspect.
BER No. 110010774
Energy Performance Indicator: 137.31 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.