- Beautiful modernised ground floor apartment of approx 91sq. m (987sq.ft)
- Modern open plan living space
- Two bedrooms, one ensuite
- Designated parking
- Security alarm panel
- Storage unit at basement level
- Gas fired central heating
- Balcony with attractive views of the gardens
- Well established popular development
- Service charge approx €2,948
- Minutes from the LUAS, Ranelagh , Donnybrook and Dublin City Centre
Inside, there is bright well proportioned accommodation including hallway, two spacious bedrooms, master en-suite, separate shower room and spacious modern kitchen/dining / living room with modern fitted kitchen, island and glass panelled doors adding to the natural light in the room. There is a large balcony accessed from the living area with views of the well maintained communal gardens. The apartment also benefits from designanted car parking and a storage unit.
Grove House is a popular well established development superbly located on Milltown Road in the heart of Dublin 6. Local amenities are in abundance with a selection of local shops and restaurants within easy reach.Ranelagh Village is ten minutes walk away as is Donnybrook and The LUAS is also within walking distance, making Dublin City Centre an effortless communte. Dundrum Town Centre and the N11 are also close by.
- Hallway (3.4m x 3.45m)
- with wooden floor, security alarm system, cloaks, intercom to front door.
- Shower Room
- with shower unit with rain maker shower head, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Master Bedroom (4.15m x 3.3m)
- with built in wardrobe, wooden flooring window, window to rear and door through to en-suite shower room.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with large step in shower, rainmaker shower head, tiled floor, tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (4.15m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the communal gardens
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (7.5m x 5.8m)
- with large open plan room with nice views over the communal garden. Centre island with stone surface, modern wall and floor kitchen units, glazed and stone splashback, Zanussi oven, NEFF conduction hob, extractor fan, built in fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, including sleek, modern, handleless, white kitchen with grey stone worktop, wooden flooring throughout. Large balcony off.
- Balcony (5.9m x 1.75m)
- access via sliding glass doors from living room, spacious balcony overlooking communal gardens
- there are attractive communal gardens throughout the development and the apartment has the added benefit of parking and a storage unit at basement level.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.