- Spacious ground-floor, two-bedroom apartment
- Attractively positioned overlooking landscaped internal courtyard
- Highly convenient location adjacent to the UCD Belfield Campus and a short walk to the QBC on the N11
- Secure, gated, modern development with designed underground car parking
- Enclosed patio
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 77 sq.m. / 828 sq.ft.
- Fitted carpets, appliances and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Video intercom
A spacious ground-floor, two-bedroom apartment attractively positioned overlooking a landscaped internal courtyard in a modern development conveniently located adjacent to UCD Belfield campus and a short walk to the QBC and the N11 providing ease-of-access to Dublin city centre.
The Pavilion is a striking brick-fronted development positioned on an elevated site on the corner of Roebuck Road and Mount Anville Road.
No. 34 is an appealing, ground-floor apartment extending to an impressive approx. 77sqm. / 828sq.ft. and briefly comprises: a large open plan living/dining room with picture window overlooking the internal courtyard, kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. The property is further enhanced by an enclosed patio and designated underground secure car parking.
The Pavilion is conveniently located minutes from the UCD Belfield campus with a host of amenities nearby including Clonskeagh, Blackrock and the Dundrum Town Centre. It is a deservedly popular residential location with the convenience of a shop within the development. There are excellent transport links to the city centre, which is just over 6 km away. There are excellent primary and secondary schools nearby to include Mount Anville and St. Kilian’s German School.
- Reception Hall
- with video intercom phone, laminate floor, double doors to hot press and doors to
- Store Room
- Inner Hall
- Master Bedroom (3.15m x 3.65m)
- to include range of built-in wardrobes and door to
- comprising step-in tiled shower, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.80m x 3.60m)
- to include built-in wardrobes.
- comprising bath with shower over, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor and door to
- Living/Dining Room (3.80m x 7.20m)
- generous room with laminate floor, coal effect gas fire with timber surround, polished granite inset and raised hearth, floor-to-ceiling picture window overlooking landscaped courtyard, door to paved patio and sliding door to
- Kitchen (2.90m x 2.05m)
- well-fitted with range of presses, cupboards, drawers, display cabinets, worktop with one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring gas Neff hob with oven underneath and extractor hood over, integrated Neff microwave, fridge, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor and door into store room.
Enclosed patio overlooking landscaped internal courtyard. Management Company: Benchmark Properties Service Charge: Approx. €2,300 per annum
BER No. 110783115
Energy Performance Indicator: 256.03
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.