- Bright one bedroom third floor apartment
- Superb modern condition throughout
- Sunny south orientation
- Private secure location, 24 hour security
- Gas fired heating
- Floored attic space for storage, access with stira stairs.
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Designated underground car space and visitor spaces
- Management fee approx. €1,188 per annum (Allied Property Management)
- Total floor area approx. 50 sq m (538 sq ft)
This property's south orientation provides a wonderful light filled interior which is well-proportioned with hardwood flooring throughout and briefly consists of entrance hall, large living/ dining/ kitchen room, one double bedroom and bathroom. There is ample storage in the property, designated underground car space and parking for visitors.
Trimbleston enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, including, numerous schools, colleges, universities, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre and LUAS. UCD Belfield is a short stroll away. Dublin Airport is a 35 minute drive away. This property is located close to the city centre, Goatstown, Donnybrook, Clonskeagh, Ranelagh, Stillorgan and Dundrum village with Dundrum Town centre just minutes away.
- Entrance Hall: (1.25m x 2.30m)
- with hotpress, access to floored attic area via stira
- Kitchen / Living Room: (3.98m x 6.66m)
- Living Room with wood flooring, tv point and access to balcony
- Bedroom: (4.02m x 3.29m)
- carpeted, double room with built-in sliding wardrobes and tv point.
- Bathroom: (1.80m x 2.32m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
BER No. 109061804
Energy Performance Indicator: 73.11 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.