- Recently refurbished private two bedroom apartment.
- Private west facing balcony overlooking grounds.
- Superb views of Airfield Estate.
- Directly beside Balally LUAS Stop & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Refurbished in excellent decorative order
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Communal car spaces and underground car parking
- Management fee approx. €1,878 per annum
- Floor area approx. 72 sq.m (780 sq.ft).
Tastefully designed and fitted out to modern standards, this apartment offers unparalleled luxury and comfort in one of Dublin’s finest developments in the heart of Dundrum. This well-presented apartment is in turn key condition and offers well-proportioned accommodation, briefly consisting of two bedrooms (master en suite), newly fitted kitchen, living/dining area and bathroom. Generous communal car parking is available throughout this gated development.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property ,Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Beautiful nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hallway (4.02m x 1.05m & 2.67m x 1.18m)
- laminate wood flooring, hotpress
- Kitchen/Dining (2.96m x 6.17m)
- modern fitted kitchen with range of kitchen units and cupboards. Acrylic splashback and stone countertop. Built in appliances. Tiled floor. Feature corner window. Access to balcony area overlooking beautiful grounds
- Living Area (3.15m x 3.98m)
- open plan living area with tv point and feature electric fire. Access to private balcony overlooking the grounds.
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 2.41m)
- built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
- Bathroom (2.71m x 1.79m)
- fully tiled floor & walls, bath with shower over, w.c., w.h.b
- Bedroom 2 (2.48m x 3.37m)
- carpeted, built in wardrobes.
This property benefits from a private balcony which overlooks the beautiful grounds. Communal grounds are perfectly mature and well maintained and communal car spaces are available.
BER No. 107380206
Energy Performance Indicator: 160.57 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.