- Electronic security gates to development.
- Generous resident and visitor parking.
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Generous accommodation of approximately 65 sq. m. (700 sq. ft.).
- Superb residential location close to both Rathfarnham Village and Terenure Village.
- Fitted appliances, carpets, curtains and blinds are included.
- Service charge approximately €1,650 per annum.
- The gardens of the development are superbly maintained.
Apt. 149 The Oak is entered through a hallway complete with timber flooring which leads to the spacious living/dining room which features sliding glass doors leading to a large balcony which overlooks the development. The kitchen features integrated appliances and benefits from a built-in breakfast counter unit in addition to stone worktops throughout. The spacious master bedroom benefits from fitted double wardrobes and a generous en-suite with the added feature of sliding glass doors leading to a second outdoor balcony. The second bedroom is accessed from the hallway and features timber flooring and integrated wardrobes. The main bathroom features a bath with telephone shower and both the walls and floor are tiled.
The property is located off Butterfield Avenue and is a short stroll away from Rathfarnham Village, while all the conveniences of modern-day living can be found nearby with Dundrum Town Centre, Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Terenure and Rathgar Villages all a short drive away. The local area has an abundance of outdoor recreational facilities including Bushy Park and Marley Park and there are numerous local sporting facilities very close by. The development is well serviced by public transport with the 15b, 16, 17 and 75 bus routes close by.
- Entrance Hall: (2.9m x 1.0m)
- l-shaped with wood flooring, ceiling coving, secure video phone intercom and access to
- Storage Cupboard: (1.6m x 1.7m)
- Living / Dining Room / Kitchen: (7.2m x 3.5m)
- gas fire with mantelpiece built-in, wood floor and access to balcony overlooking the front.
- fitted kitchen with granite stone worktops, granite breakfast counter, feature display unit, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, cooker and microwave, spotlights. Double sliding door leads out to the balcony.
- Master Bedroom: (5.4m x 2.7m)
- carpeted with double fitted wardrobes, sliding double doors to second balcony and
- Ensuite: (1.7m x 2.0m)
- w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.3m x 2.5m)
- integrated built-in double and single wardrobes, wooden floors, blinds and overlooks the front of the apartment complex.
- Bathroom: (2.2m x 1.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower attachment, tiled floor and walls.
o The development is accessed off Butterfield Avenue through electric gates. The area to the front provides for communal car parking and features landscaped gardens. Manicured mature lawns and planting are a feature throughout.
BER No. 108032475
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.