- Secure designated car parking space
- Floor area of approximately 53sq.m (570sq.ft)
- Cosgrave built development
- Dual aspect
- South westerly orientation
- Electric heating
- Large L-shaped wrap around private patio
- Highly convenient city centre location
- Grand Canal Dock DART station close by
- Wyse Property Management, approx. €2,292 per annum
The Northumberlands enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience with all the amenities of the city centre on your doorstep including Ballsbridge, Merrion Square and Grafton Street. Major multi-national corporations are close by at Barrow Street including Facebook and the European headquarters of Google. Grand Canal Dock which in recent years has become a focal point for the city is adjacent featuring an abundance of restaurants, pubs and the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and the Marker Hotel. The DART station at Grand Canal Dock is also a short walk away.
- Entrance Hall
- laminate flooring, storage heating, door to hot-press with shelving. Door leading to
- Storage Cupboard
- tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower over.
- Living/Dining Area (3.5m x 6.3m)
- average overall measurement. Laminate flooring, mock fireplace, ceiling coving, centre rose, door to private patio area. Archway leading to
- Kitchen (1.85m x 2.85m)
- to include a range of cupboard units, tiled splash-back, stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob and oven, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dryer and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 2.5m)
- with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 2.65m)
- Fitted wardrobes, window overlooking patio
- Terrace (2.2m x 9.2m plus 8.2m x 1.8m)
- L- shaped wrap around patio with paving flags and raised flower beds.
BER No. 111512869
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.94
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.