- Fifth floor south facing three bedroom apartment
- Recently upgraded to include redecoration, new flooring and shower room
- Highly convenient location off Lower Mount Street a short walk to Grafton Street & only 15 minutes to Trinity College
- Lift access to all floors
- Adjacent to generous south west facing communal roof garden
- Electric storage heating
- Fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Floor area of approximately 63sqm (678sqft)
Apt. 137 is well positioned at the southern end of the development beside the generous sunny communal roof garden. The property has been refurbished to include new flooring, redecoration and new shower room. The accommodation extends to approximately 63 sqm (678 sqft) and includes a living room/dining room with balcony, kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room.
The Northumberlands enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience with all the amenities of the city centre on your doorstep including Ballsbridge, Merrion Square and Grafton Street. Major multi-national corporations are close by in Barrow Street including Facebook and the European head quarters of Google. Grand Canal Dock which in recent years has become a focal point for the city is adjacent featuring an abundance of restaurants, pubs and the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and the Marker Hotel. The DART station at Barrow Street is also a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (1.1m x 2.65m)
- with doors to large shelved hot press and
- Living/Dining Room (4.15m x 4.05m)
- doors to balcony & storage cupboard, arch to
- Kitchen (1.8m x 2.55m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, work top, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, fitted four ring electric hob with Bosch oven underneath, plumbed for washer/dryer and dishwasher, space for free standing fridge, tiled splash back & down lighters.
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 2.5m)
- including built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.45m x 2.8m)
- nuilt in wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 2.55m)
- including built in wardrobes and door to
- Shower Room
- comprises a step-in shower, vanity w.h.b., w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls
Generous sunny communal roof garden.
BER No. 108001181
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.11
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.