- Established sought after residential development
- Within walking distance of all amenities in Dublin city centre and Grand Canal Dock
- Penthouse apartment with lift to all floors
- Accommodation extends to 37sq.m (398 sq.ft)
- Service charge of approx. €1,959pa
- Electric Heating
- Designated secure underground car parking
- Direct access to the roof garden with private terrace
The Northumberlands enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience with all the amenities of city living on your doorstep. This Cosgrave built development is within walking distance of Dublin City centre, Aviva Stadium and Grand Canal Dock, which in recent years has become a focal point for the tech sector and cosmopolitan living with an array of cafes, restaurants and pubs, along with the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and the Marker Hotel. Grand Canal Dock DART station is also a short walk away.
- Entrance Hall (4m x1m)
- with storage unit, fuse board, heating and water controls, ceiling coving, centre rose, door to
- Living Room (3.3m x 3.8m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, double door access to the rooftop terrace, open arch to
- Bedroom (2.6m x 3..8m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking terrace rooftop terrace.
- Bathroom (1.7m x 2.1m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., power shower, extractor fan, fully tiled. Houses hot press with water tank and built in shelving.
Located off Mount Street Lower, The Northumberlands is accessible from Love lane. A particular feature of this delightful apartment is the direct access to the sunny roof terrace and also secure underground car parking.
BER No. 106245426
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.01 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.