- Modern 4th Floor duplex
- Landscaped Comunal Grounds
- Designated Parking Space
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Two terraces
Prospect Hill is ideally positioned on the Finglas Road with an array of amenities on its doorstep including local schools and shops, it is also within walking distance of the villages of Glasnevin and Phibsborough. The development is well serviced by public transport and there is easy access to the City Centre and to the M50 Motorway.
- Entrance Hall: (2.1m x 3.5m)
- The entrance hallway leads to the two double bedrooms. A staircase leads upstairs to the living/dining room.
- Master Bedroom: (3.3m x 3.55m)
- The master bedroom features built in wardrobes, floor to ceiling windows and en-suite. A door leads onto a private terrace.
- En-Suite: (2.0m x 2.0m)
- The en-suite is fully tiled and is fitted with a wc, whb and bath with overhead shower.
- Bedroom Two: (2.4m x 3.5m)
- This double bedroom features floor to ceiling windows and built in wardrobes.
- Landing: (1.37m x 2.0m)
- The landing leads to the open plan living/dining room and the shower room. There is access to a large storage press.
- Shower Room: (1.39m x 2.8m)
- The shower room is completely tiled and is fitted with a wc, whb and walk in corner shower.
- Living/Dining Room: (3.61m x 5.82m)
- This large open plan room is flooded with natural light and features floor to ceiling windows, there is ample living and dining space and access to the modern kitchen. A door leads onto a private terrace that spans the width of the living/dining room. Solid wood flooring and recess lighting.
- Kitchen: (2.7m x 4.0m (longest point))
- The kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss ivory wall and floor units, there is plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine and an intergraded fridge freezer, oven hob and extractor. Tiled flooring.
BER No. 109687988
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org