- Wonderfully bright and spacious apartment superbly presented throughout.
- Large living/ dining area.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms (Master en suite).
- Large balcony area with access from Living/Dining room and both bedrooms.
- Triple glazed windows.
- Added insulation installed by current owners.
- Security video intercom.
- Ample car parking.
- Overlooking beautiful communal gardens.
- Upgraded Electric heaters.
- Recently painted.
- Annual management fee approx. €1,680 per annum.
- Total floor area approximately 70 sq.m (approx. 753sqft).
Immaculately presented throughout by the current owners, the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, an open plan living/dining area (access to balcony), modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master with en-suite) (access to balcony) and bathroom. Adjacent to the well maintained communal gardens with walkways and seating areas to enjoy peaceful walks. Ample storage is provided and there are numerous visitor spaces. The property measures approximately 70 sq.m (approx. 753sqft).
Grange Hall’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre. The development is to Marlay Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route no.16 which goes to the airport & no. 75 to Dun Laoghaire) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- Entrance Hall: (2.97m x 2.57m)
- with hard wood hall door, wooden floor, security video intercom to hall door and gates. Hotpress and storage. Storage cupboard. Door to
- Living / Dining Room: (6.22m x 3.66m)
- with large floor to ceiling window and door to balcony. Electric heaters. Door to
- Kitchen: (3.03m x 2.86m)
- with a full range of floor and eye level fitted press units, hob with extractor over and stainless steel oven underneath, washer dryer and fridge freezer
- Master Bedroom: (4.97m x 2.89m)
- double bedroom. Full range of built-in wardrobes. Double doors to balcony.
- Ensuite: (2.20m x 1.85m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, partly tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.72m x 2.89m)
- double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and double doors to balcony.
- Bathroom: (2.80m x 1.74m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit, fully tiled bathroom. Heated towel rail.
Communal gardens. Communal parking and ample visitor parking.
BER No. 109606004
Energy Performance Indicator: 267.99 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org