- Wonderfully bright and spacious apartment superbly presented throughout.
- Large living/ dining area.
- Lift access in apartment block
- Two double bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms (Master en suite).
- Large balcony area with access from Living/Dining room and both bedrooms.
- Double glazed windows.
- Security video intercom.
- Ample car parking.
- Amongst beautiful communal gardens.
- Annual management fee approx. €1,700 per annum.
- Total floor area approximately 70 sq.m (approx. 753sqft).
Superbly presented two bedroom first floor apartment in excellent decorative order with a bright aspect, set in this private and gated development. With perfectly landscaped communal gardens it offers residents a very pleasant environment to live in along with the convenience of a host of local amenities.
This bright property briefly comprises of: entrance hall, an open plan living/dining area (access to balcony), fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master with en-suite) (access to balcony) and bathroom. Adjacent to the well maintained communal gardens with walkways and seating areas to enjoy peaceful walks. Ample storage is provided and there are numerous visitor spaces. The property measures approximately 70 sq.m (approx. 753sqft).
Grange Hall’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7km from the city centre. The development is close to Marlay Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus, Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route no.16 which goes to the airport & no. 75 to Dun Laoghaire) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- Entrance Hall: (2.84m x 2.36m)
- with hard wood hall door, wooden floor, security video intercom to hall door and gates. Hotpress and storage. Storage cupboard. Door to
- Living / Dining Room: (6.07m x 3.72m)
- with large floor to ceiling window and door to balcony. Electric fire and storage units. Tv point. Door to
- Kitchen: (3.02m x 1.81m)
- with a full range of floor and eye level fitted press units, hob with extractor over and stainless steel oven underneath, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
- Master Bedroom: (4.80m x 2.94m)
- double bedroom. Full range of built-in wardrobes. Double doors to balcony.
- Ensuite: (2.18m x 1.82m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.80m x 2.55m)
- double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and double doors to balcony.
- Bathroom: (1.83m x 1.64m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit, fully tiled bathroom.
Balcony area - 4.60m x 2.17m. Communal gardens. Communal parking and ample visitor parking.
BER No. 110933157
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.