- Well-established sought after residential development
- Designed by Bucholz McEvoy architects
- Choice location within a short walk of Booterstown DART Station and Blackrock Village
- Under floor heating throughout
- Bright and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 74 sqm (796 sqft)
- West facing aspect with views overlooking Elm Park Golf Club
- Secure underground car parking behind electronically operated gates
Elm Park is ideally located on Merrion Road close to the Merrion Gates, Sandymount Strand for leisurely strolls and is convenient to all the amenities of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Blackrock. Elm Park Golf Club, St. Vincent’s Hospital and The University College Dublin campus are nearby. It is within walking distance of Dublin’s Embassy Belt at Ailesbury Road and also the RDS and Aviva Stadium. Public transport includes the DART line and the QBC Bus Route which provides easy access to the city offering an abundance of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
- Entrance Hall (1.4m x 1.37m + 3.8m x 1.8m)
- Living Room (6.47m x 3.5m)
- access via bifold doors to
- Internal balcony (1.86m x 3.25m)
- with floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear grounds
- Kitchen (2.39m x 2.1m)
- with tiled floor, range of floor and eye level units, stainless steel sink & drying area, Neff four ring hob with Neff oven under, Neff extractor fan over, integrated Neff fridge freezer, Whirlpool washing machine, Neff dishwasher, granite worktop and tiled splashback.
- Plant Room (1.88m x 1.1m)
- with unvented water heater (Oso Hot Water).
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 4.8m)
- with inbuilt floor to ceiling wardrobes & shelving, floor to ceiling window overlooking front of the development. Door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (1.25m x 1.98m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., Paini shower, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (4.38m x 2.83m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, floor to ceiling window overlooking the front, with door to
- Bathroom (2.18m x 1.8m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., large mirror over, bath with shower head attachment, fully tiled.
BER No. 107624207
Energy Performance Indicator: 101.19 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.