- Superbly presented accommodation of approximately 48 sq.m. (517 sq.ft.).
- Excellent residential location in Rathfarnham Village and close to Rathfarnham Castle Park.
- Excellent bus route to Dublin City Centre.
- Ample communal parking for residents and visitors.
- Management Fee of approximately €1,400 per annum.
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation extending to approximately 48 sq.m. (517 sq.ft.). Upon entering the recently renovated and modernised apartment offers ample storage throughout. The open plan living, dining area features an open fireplace and benefits from a southerly aspect with direct access to the balcony area. The upgraded kitchen comes complete with and excellent range of kitchen units and built in integrated appliances. A spacious double bedroom overlooks the back garden of the development and features built in wardrobes. The property also benefits from ample parking to the front and offers further visitors spaces dotted throughout the development. A particular feature of this development is the addition of an own door storage shed ideal for additional storage requirements. The grounds surrounding the development are excellently maintained with a lawned communal garden for residents use.
The Laurels is located in Rathfarnham Village, approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. Shopping is available locally at Rathfarnham village, shopping centre, Nutgrove and Dundrum. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Templeogue Synge Street, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb also offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park.
- Entrance Hall: (1.65m x 2.40m)
- with access to shelved storage cupboard and shelved hotpress with Baxi boiler.
- Living / Dining Room: (3.70m x 5.60m)
- open-plan, overlooks the front of the complex, with wood floor, fireplace with electric fire inset and painted wood surround and door out to a patio balcony area. Door to
- Kitchen: (2.50m x 2.60m)
- with excellent range of built-in kitchen units, integrated fridge freezer, Bosch five ring gas hob with Bosch single oven below and extractor fan above, Indesit dishwasher, Indesit washing machine, single stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor and window to rear.
- Bedroom: (2.90m x 3.30m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to the rear, built-in wardrobe and carpet.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 1.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with storage unit under, recessed mirror with lighting above, Quadrant shower unit with Triton electric T80 shower, towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
Secured to the front with electronic gates, with communal car parking spaces along with visitors parking throughout the development. There is also the added benefit of an own door shed ideal for extra storage requirements. The communal grounds which are lawned and planted surround the development and are excellently maintained. Located within a few steps of Rathfarnham village and across the road from Rathfarnham Castle Park. The apartment offers an outdoor sitting area on the balcony which overlooks the front of the development.
BER No. 108589003
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.96 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.