- Sylvan setting with well-maintained private garden and own door storage unit.
- Communal parking within a gated development.
- Management Company: The Laurels Management Company Limited with set service charge of approximately €1,400 per annum.
- Superb residential location within Rathfarnham Village benefitting from a hoist of local amenities.
- Spacious accommodation extending to approximately 48 sq.m. (517 sq.ft.).
Rathfarnham is located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Hall:
- built-in office / storage space.
- Sitting Room: (5.60m x 3.80m)
- with open fireplace and patio door to tiled balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 2.80m)
- with excellent range of cupboards and worktop space, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink with window to rear, Ariston ceramic hob with extractor oven over and single oven.
- Bedroom 1: (3.11m x 3.18m)
- with double glazed window and floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 3.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Quadrant pumped pressurised shower system, fully tiled floor and walls, window to rear, hotpress with gas boiler and shelving.
- tiled enclosed south-west facing balcony with tiled floor.
To the front there is gated communal car parking for the benefit of residents. The communal gardens surrounding the development are excellently maintained and Rathfarnham Village is on your doorstep with every possible amenity. There is also the added benefit of own-door storage located in the gardens for each apartment.
BER No. 111701348
Energy Performance Indicator: 241.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.