- Substantial dual aspect, first floor apartment
- Private south facing balcony
- Premier gated development set in attractively landscaped mature grounds
- Impressive south facing living / dining room
- Peaceful setting overlooking both The Merrion Cricket Club and the private grounds of The Licensed Vintners Association
- Gas fired central heating
- Designated car parking
- Floor area approximately 102sq.m / 1,096sq.ft.
- Video Intercom
Apt. 3, The Laurel is an impressive first floor apartment enjoying particularly spacious, bright accommodation including an impressive living / dining room which opens onto the south facing balcony which overlooks the secluded grounds of the Licence Vintners Association, separate kitchen and two double bedrooms (one en suite) overlooking the Merrion Cricket Club.
Hazeldene is widely regarded as one of Dublin’s premier apartment developments, which is set in mature grounds behind electric gates providing a secure haven of peace and tranquillity in the centre of Dublin 4.
It is ideally situated within walking distance of both Ballsbridge and Donnybrook Villages with an endless choice of the finest hotels, restaurants, delicatessens and specialist shops. Riverview Leisure Centre, Elm Park Golf Club, UCD and Herbert Park are also just a short stroll away. There is easy access to the city centre via the QBC, the Dart and air coach stops in the immediate vicinity.
- Reception Hall (2.50m x 4.35m)
- with storage cupboard, hotpress and built in shelving
- Living Room / Dining Room (6.30m x 6.75m)
- with sliding patio doors overlooking the Licenced Vitners Association, raised fireplace with open fire and door leading to
- Shower Room
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, shower and utility area which houses the washing machine and dryer
- Kitchen (6.10m x 2.00m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob with extractor over, gas fired boiler, tiled splashback and tiled floor
- Master Bedroom (2.85m x 5.90m)
- with magnificent picture window overlooking Merrion Cricket Grounds, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and door to
- comprising bidet, wc, bath with telephone shower, cabinet whb, part tiled wall
- Bedroom 2 (4.80m x 2.65m)
- with picture window overlooking Merrion cricket grounds and built in floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes
BER No. 111171955
Energy Performance Indicator: 135.15 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.