- Second Floor apartment
- West facing balcony over looking inner water feature
- One designated surface car parking space
- Beside the Luas line and Connolly station for DART
- Double glazed windows
- Secure gated development
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a shower room.There is one designated surface car space.
This wonderful apartment is ideally located in the heart of Dublin's Docklands, on the doorstep of the city centre and is well served by an extensive public transport network with Luas on your doorstep and only a short stroll to Connolly DART and train station. The IFSC is hub of activity offering a choice of restaurants, bars, various shops and a variety of multi national companies. The Samuel Beckett Bridge further enhances the area and its ease of access to the South Docklands and all it has to offer including the popular Bord Gais Energy Theatre.
- Hall (4.15m x 2.15m)
- Living Room (3.35m x 3.65m)
- Spacious entertaining space with sliding door to balcony
- Balcony (3.35m x 1.40m)
- West facing with views over the inner quay water feature.
- Kitchen (2.65m x 2.15m)
- Fitted presses and counter tops with tile splash backs. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in electric oven with hob. Extractor fan. Sink unit and drainer.
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom
- Bedroom 2 (2.45m x 3.65m)
- Double Bedroom
- Shower Room (1.45m x 3.65m)
- Shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls
BER No. 109733543
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.66 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org