- Wonderfully bright and spacious apartment superbly presented throughout.
- South facing orientation with views of Dublin Mountains not overlooked.
- Well-presented throughout.
- Overlooking beautiful communal gardens.
- Large living/ dining area.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms/ Master en suite.
- Lift & intercom.
- Electric heaters.
- Ample car parking.
- Annual management fee approx €1,800.
- Total floor area approx. 80 sq. m (approx. 861sqft).
Immaculately presented throughout the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, an open plan bright and airy living/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master with en-suite) and bathroom. It enjoys a sunny south facing aspect with wonderful views of the Dublin Mountains. Overlooking the well maintained communal gardens with walkways and seating areas to enjoy peaceful walks. Ample storage is provided and there is ample car parking. The property measures approximately 80 sq. m (approx. 861sqft).
Grange Hall’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre. The development is to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route no.16 which goes to the airport & no. 75 to Dun Laoghaire) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- Entrance Hall: (5.00m x 1.15m)
- with hard wood hall door, tiled floor, audio visual intercom to hall door and gates. Door to
- Living / Dining Room: (5.19m x 5.40m)
- with large floor to ceiling window and sliding door overlooking the communal gardens, dual aspect room and electric storage heaters. Door to
- Kitchen: (4.00m x 2.10m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, four ring Neff hob with Elica extractor over and stainless steel oven underneath, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, washing machine and fridge freezer. Large shelved hotpress
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom: (4.56m x 4.57m)
- (measurement includes Ensuite) with range of built-in wardrobes and
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in power shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (4.25m x 3.46m)
- with built-in wardrobes and double doors to flower pot balcony.
BER No. 103448890
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.04 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.