- Beautifully designed building centered around a unique six story atrium with opening glass roof
- Lift access to all floors
- Communal bike store at basement level
- Highly convenient location in the heart of Temple Bar adjacent to College Green, Trinity College and Grafton Street
- Front door on Temple Lane designed by artist Maud Cotter
- Front door on Crow Street designed by artist Remco D Fouw
- External columns, door handles and balcony balustrading designed by artist James Garner
- Underfloor heating
- Floor area approx. 60sq.m. (645sq.ft.)
The Green Building was conceived in 1994 as a ground breaking project to construct a highly energy efficient building in the heart of the city. It generates its own power, providing essentially free electricity for lighting needs and the running of the building as well as thermally heated hot water for all apartments and all year round central heating.
The beautifully designed building is centered around a six story atrium with an automatic glass roof that opens to regulate the temperature of the building throughout the year and serves as the building’s main circulation space.
The Green Building is a mixed-use development containing containing only eight apartments located on the top three floors. Offices are located on the first floor and a retail space on the ground floor and basement. There is also a communal bicycle storage area on the basement level.
Apt. 4 which is one of only two duplex apartments in the complex is located on the second floor and is approached by a glass clad lift in the central courtyard.
At hall level there are two bedrooms, a shower room and a sweeping staircase opening into a bright, open plan living /dining room, which in turn opens onto a winter garden and kitchen.
Temple Lane South is a highly convenient location in the heart of Temple Bar with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep including fashionable eateries, galleries, pubs and recreational amenities including the with National Art Gallery, National Concert Hall and numerous theatres. College Green, Trinity College, Grafton Street are all a short walk, as are many of the city’s principal places of business including Grand Canal Dock and the IFSC.
- Entrance Hall
- with timber floor, telephone intercom, shelved hot press and curved staircase to upper floor.
- Shower Room
- comprises step in tiled shower, built in whb, wc, mosaic tiled vanity basin, built in shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 3.35m)
- including built in wardrobe and shutters looking over Crow street with exposed brick.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 3.45m)
- with freestanding wardrobe and French Doors opening to a winter garden overlooking Crowe Street.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Living / Dining Room (6.80m x 3.45m)
- with timber floor, feature exposed brick wall, French doors opening to winter garden and a separate door to a flowerpot balcony overlooking Crow street.
- Kitchen (2.00m x 2.65m)
- fitted with a range of presses, drawers, worktop, four ring electric hob with oven underneath, space for free standing fridge, plumbed for washing machine, window looking into Atrium.
BER No. 109655795
Energy Performance Indicator: 86.87
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com