- Beautifully designed building centered around a unique six story atrium with opening glass roof
- Lift access to all floors
- Communal bike store at basement level
- Highly convenient location in the heart of Temple Bar adjacent to College Green, Trinity College and Grafton Street
- Front door on Temple Lane designed by artist Maud Cotter
- Front door on Crow Street designed by artist Remco D Fouw
- External columns, door handles and balcony balustrading designed by artist James Garner
- Underfloor heating
- Floor area approx. 60sq.m. (645sq.ft.)
The Green Building was conceived in 1994 as a ground breaking project to construct a highly energy efficient building in the heart of the city. It generates its own power, providing essentially free electricity for lighting needs and the running of the building as well as thermally heated hot water for all apartments and all year round central heating.
The beautifully designed building is centered around a six story atrium with an automatic glass roof that opens to regulate the temperature of the building throughout the year and serves as the building’s main circulation space.
The Green Building is a mixed-use development containing containing only eight apartments located on the top three floors. Offices are located on the first floor and a retail space on the ground floor and basement. There is also a communal bicycle storage area on the basement level.
Apt. 4 which is one of only two duplex apartments in the complex is located on the second floor and is approached by a glass clad lift in the central courtyard.
At hall level there are two bedrooms, a shower room and a sweeping staircase opening into a bright, open plan living /dining room, which in turn opens onto a winter garden and kitchen.
Temple Lane South is a highly convenient location in the heart of Temple Bar with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep including fashionable eateries, galleries, pubs and recreational amenities including the with National Art Gallery, National Concert Hall and numerous theatres. College Green, Trinity College, Grafton Street are all a short walk, as are many of the city’s principal places of business including Grand Canal Dock and the IFSC.
- Entrance Hall
- with timber floor, telephone intercom, shelved hot press and curved staircase to upper floor.
- Shower Room
- comprises step in tiled shower, built in whb, wc, mosaic tiled vanity basin, built in shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 3.35m)
- including built in wardrobe and shutters looking over Crow street with exposed brick.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 3.45m)
- with freestanding wardrobe and French Doors opening to a winter garden overlooking Crowe Street.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Living / Dining Room (6.80m x 3.45m)
- with timber floor, feature exposed brick wall, French doors opening to winter garden and a separate door to a flowerpot balcony overlooking Crow street.
- Kitchen (2.00m x 2.65m)
- fitted with a range of presses, drawers, worktop, four ring electric hob with oven underneath, space for free standing fridge, plumbed for washing machine, window looking into Atrium.
BER No. 109655795
Energy Performance Indicator: 86.87
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.