- Beautifully proportioned accommodation of approximately 154sq.m (1,657sq.ft)
- Communal car parking
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Elegant central hallway
- Dual aspect apartment with balconies on either side
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Service Charge approx. €2,250
The Elms is a deservedly popular residential development off Mount Merrion Avenue in South County Dublin. The development is superbly positioned to be within minutes’ walk of every conceivable amenity. The QBC located directly outside makes Dublin City Centre an easy commute and the DART is also easily accessible. There are several shops, churches, restaurants and leisure facilities within the immediate area and Blackrock.
- Entrance Hallway (2.50m x 3.60m)
- Drawing Room (5.90m x 7.00m)
- Two large windows, sliding door to extensive balcony overlookingcommunal grounds and marble fireplace with gas fire inset
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.60m x 5.10m)
- good range of wall and floor presses, sink unit, oven, hob and extractor fan. Utility area and pantry.
- Master Bedroom (4.40m x 3.20m)
- bright room with large bay window and door to
- En-Suite Shower Room
- large shower, wc, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floors, tiled walls and heated towel rail
- Dressing Room (2.70m x 1.70m)
- range of built-in wardrobes and door to
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 2.80m)
- mirrored door sliderobe
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 3.60m)
- Currently used as study , good double bedroom with balcony off. Bespoke designed and fitted bookcases.
- vanity wash hand basin, bath, wc, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- The property is nicely positioned within this secure development. Communal parking is accessed through electronic gates.
BER No. 111459327
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.