- Recently replaced gas boiler.
- Ground-floor three bedroom apartment.
- South-facing balcony.
- Set behind electric gates in attractively landscaped mature grounds.
- Video intercom.
- Highly convenient location, a short walk from Blackrock Village, DART and seafront.
- Double-glazed aluminium windows.
- Communal surface level residents’ parking.
- Wired for alarm.
- Floor area approximately 91 sqm (980 sqft).
No. 64 is located to the rear of the development with dual-aspect generous living/dining room opening out onto a southerly balcony with separate kitchen/breakfast room and three generous bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom.
The Elms is within walking distance of Blackrock Village, where there are two shopping centres and a wide selection of restaurants, pubs, specialist shops, churches and DART station. Nearby is the University College Dublin campus at Belfield and some of South Dublin’s finest schools and recreational amenities.
- Reception Hall (3.0m x 2.85m)
- with cloak storage cupboard and intercom system to hall door.
- Living/Dining Room (3.75m x 6.35m)
- with fireplace with coal effect gas fire, sliding patio door out to the
- Balcony (3.50m x 1.50m)
- south-facing with outside storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.30m x 4.20m)
- fitted with a range of press and drawer units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, zanussi four ring hob with extractor over and zanussi oven underneath, part tiled walls, tiled floor and pantry.
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 4.05m)
- with fitted sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.80m x 4.10m)
- with fitted sliderobe wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom/Bedroom 1 (3.90m x 3.50m)
- average measurement, with fitted wardrobes and door to
- comprising pedestal w.h.b, w.c., and step in tiled shower with mira sport electric shower, tiled floor
- Bathroom (1.9m x 2.15m)
- with pedestal w.h.b., w.c, bath with shower attachment, extensively tiled walls and tiled floor.
The development is very well-maintained with mature landscaping and water features throughout its communal gardens. No. 64 benefits from a south-facing private balcony off the living room and communal residents’ parking.
BER No. 105024202
Energy Performance Indicator: 155.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.