- Outstanding location within Beacon South Quarter
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Superbly presented throughout
- Magnificent modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- High quality bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Mood lighting throughout
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Close proximity to LUAS
- Management fee approx. €1,800 per annum
- Floor area approx. 78 sqm, (840 sq ft)
This immaculately presented property comprises of an entrance hall, high gloss kitchen and trendy living area, two bedrooms (master ensuite), luxury bathroom and balcony overlooking the communal gardens. Finished to a high standard throughout this apartment offers a true luxury feel.
Set in a fantastic location easily accessible to both Sandyford, Stillorgan and Foxrock Villages; Carrickmines Retail Park and Dundrum Town Centre and village. A number of bus routes are just a short walk away. The M50 and LUAS and Sandyford and Stillorgan Business Park, the Beacon Hospital, the Beacon Shopping Centre, and The Dublin Children's Museum (Imagonisity) are all close by and Dunnes Stores, O’Brien’s Off Licence, Ben Dunnes Gym, Starbucks, and a variety of eateries are all on the doorstep.
- Entrance Hall: (2.10m x 1.40m)
- with wooden floor, video intercom, understairs storage and wired for alarm.
- Master Bedroom: (5.84m x 3.89m)
- large double room with wooden floor, blinds and double wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.06m x 1.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, underfloor heating, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Landing: (4.98m x 1.25m)
- with recessed lighting, hotpress and storage.
- Living Room: (3.72m x 3.16m)
- bright room with wooden floor, floor to ceiling window, tv point, blinds and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.63m x 2.49m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage.
- Bedroom 2: (4.29m x 3.76m)
- double room with fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting and access to balcony.
- Bathroom: (2.25m x 1.85m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Rain shower attachment, recessed lighting, underfloor heating, fully tiled floor and walls
Balcony: 3.93m x 1.73m (12'11" x 5'8") decked area. One designated parking space.
BER No. 107897852
Energy Performance Indicator: 126.92 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.