- Well maintained, bright first floor two bedroom apartment of approximately 76 sq.m. (818 sq.ft.).
- Double glazed timber windows throughout.
- Two spacious double bedrooms, master en suite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- One designated car space and visitor parking within the development.
- Attractive private balcony accessed off the living area.
- TV & Broadband services.
- Service charge of approx €1,258 per annum.
Fortfield Square is a very popular residential development located approximately 8km from St. Stephen’s Green. This highly regarded development is a short walk to both Terenure and Templeogue Villages. There are regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 54A, 15A and 17, and the M50 is within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
A wealth of amenities are available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants, cafes and local shopping facilities with further extensive shopping at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. There are also a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including many rugby and tennis clubs, numerous activities at the superb parkland at Bushy Park and a choice of golf clubs.
- Entrance Hall: (3.2m x 1.2m)
- with shelved storage cupboard.
- Living / Dining Room: (3.9m x 5.0m)
- spacious open plan area with raised log effect electric fire and door leading out to balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.0m x 3.1m)
- with a range of fitted floor and eye level units, sink unit, work surfaces, integrated Neff electric oven, integrated Neff four ring gas hob with a Continental extractor fan over, integrated Indesit fridge/freezer, integrated Indesit dishwasher and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 1: (5.0m x 2.8m)
- range of fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (1.8m x 1.5m)
- w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, partially tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (3.7m x 3.1m)
- range of fitted wardrobes.
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls, recessed lighting and heated towel rail.
This fine apartment has a private balcony which overlooks the grounds and has lovely views of this quiet and tranquil environment. Fortfield Square is an extremely well maintained and popular residential development. There are communal gardens and grounds and these have been nicely planted and are very well presented and maintained. A gated development car park provides designated parking and there is also surface visitor parking throughout the development.
BER No. 101179323
Energy Performance Indicator: 106.71 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.