- Spacious light filled accommodation of approximately 50 sq.m. (538 sq.ft.).
- Designated underground parking and ample visitor parking.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Extensive landscaped communal gardens and open spaces.
- Lift servicing all floors.
- Service charge approximately €1400 per annum.
- Fitted curtains, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
The accommodation on offer is instantly appealing and extends to approximately 50 sq.m. (538 sq.ft.). Briefly comprising of welcoming entrance hall, fitted with oak timber floors and recessed downlights throughout, with door to spacious storage cupboard. The open plan kitchen / dining / living room runs the length of the property and is very well appointed with an excellent range of fitted cupboard with quartz granite work top complete with integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, single oven and gas hob. The double bedroom is fitted with floor to ceiling wardrobes and picture window overlooking the terrace. A spacious bathroom with bath and pumped shower above completes the accommodation. Double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and secure underground parking are evident throughout within the development.
Fortfield Square is superbly located off Fortfield Grove just a short walk from Terenure and Templeogue villages benefitting from a host of amenities including a selection of shops, cafes, restaurants, banks and bars. Shopping centres within the immediate area include Rathfarnham; Nutgrove; Knocklyon and Dundrum Town Centre. It is well serviced by public transport and is also convenient to the M50. Bushy Park is close-by as are a host of sporting and leisure facilities including the Castle, The Grange and Edmundstown Golf Clubs, Terenure and St Mary’s Rugby clubs; Sports World Running Club; Templeogue Tennis Club and the Carlisle Health and Fitness Club are a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (1.20m x 3.50m)
- oak timber flooring, downlights and door to storage cupboard.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Area: (3.58m x 7.04m)
- fitted kitchen with tiled floor, recessed downlights, range of cupboards, granite worktop, Neff four-ring gas hob with Neff single oven Neff extractor fan, Indesit integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine and stainless steel single bowl sink unit. The Living / Dining Room is complete with wood floor, fireplace with electric insert, window overlooking gardens and French door to terrace.
- Bedroom: (3.09m x 3.22m)
- oak timber flooring, built-in wardrobes, picture window overlooking garden, Vokera gas boiler, thermostatic rads and recessed downlights.
- Bathroom: (2.26m x 1.69m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with pumped shower over, towel rail, recessed mirror alcove, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
This excellently maintained development is landscaped with an abundance of mature planting and shrubs. With ample designated resident parking the development is also dotted with visitors parking throughout. The apartment features a terrace overlooking the garden area and gate to secure underground parking. Located within walking distance of Terenure, Rathfarnham and Templeogue Villages.
BER No. 105144497
Energy Performance Indicator: 126.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.