- Two bed two bath apartment
- In turn-key condition
- Master ensuite
- Own door access
- Attic space for storage
- Overlooking beautifully landscaped green
- Wired for alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Designated car space & visitor car parking
- Management fee approx. €1,245 per annum.
- Total floor area approx. 71 sq. m (764 sq. ft.)
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, a bright living/dining area and modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master with en-suite) bathroom and sunny balcony with views across Dublin city. Ample storage is provided in a partially floored attic space (accessed via stira in the hallway) and there is a designated car space and visitor car parking. The grounds are well kept and perfectly landscaped with plenty of open space.
The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marlay Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer and several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley; St Columbus and Divine Word, Our Lady's Boys and Girls National School). Leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club are all in easy reach. Bus routes include no. 14, 16, 75, with 116 & 175 (to UCD), & Dublin Coach Airport Bus & Luas Green Line is a 6 minute drive (Balally being the closest stop). Close proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre.
- Entrance Hall: (0.97m x 2.22m)
- carpeted. Stairs leading to
- Landing: (2.02m x 3.022m)
- with hotpress and access to attic.
- Living / Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.58m x 6.40m)
- Living Room - carpeted with tv point and double doors to balcony area
- Master Bedroom: (3.35m x 4.45m)
- [measurement includes Ensuite] double room with built-in wardrobes. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (2.99m x 2.87m)
- carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.22m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
BER No. 111933016
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.89 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.