- Superb modern second floor apartment
- Situated in this much sought after development
- Located in the heart of Dublin 4 close to Grand Canal Dock
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 49.8 sqm (536 sqft)
Constructed in 2005, Apt. 76 The Clayton is located on the second floor and forms part of the distinctive Gasworks Development with the old gasometer close by. This light and airy apartment is well located within this popular development and is within walking distnace of all amenities.
Barrow Street has become a hive of activity with various companies now located there to include Mason Hayes & Curran Law Firm, Google and Facebook. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is only a short walk away, as is the heart of the city centre, Merrion Square, Fitzwilliam Square and St. Stephen’s Green.
- Entrance Hall (3.9m x 1.3m)
- Hot Press (1.8m x 0.8m)
- with water tank, in-built shelving
- Storage Room (1.8m x 0.97m)
- with shelving and washing machine
- Bathroom (1.9m x 2.5m)
- with tiled floors, wc, whb, bath shower head, bath tiled, extractor fan
- Bedroom (2.8m x 4.1m)
- with window overlooking internal complex, in-built floor to ceiling wardrobes, houses gas boiler, carpeted floors
- Living Room (3.2m x 5.1m)
- with floor to ceiling windows overlooking internal complex, curtains, opens through to
- Kitchen (3m x 1.9m)
- with lino floor, range of floor and eye level units, stainless steel sink & drying area, Beko oven, Extractor fan over, glass shelving, integrated Zanussi fridge freezer, integrated Belling dishwasher, four ring Schott Ceran hob, granite worktop.
BER No. 113409684
Energy Performance Indicator: 189.6 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.