- * One bedroom 3rd floor apartment
- * Exclusive development
- * Exceptionally bright and spacious
- * Gas fired central heating
- * Tastefully decorated with neutral tones
- * Balcony area with sea views
- * Finished to a very high spec
- * Underground designated car space
- * drinking water filter system
- * Phone Watch alarm
- * Very generous storage
- * Internet & phone points in all rooms
- * Intercom system
- * Recessed lighting
- * Located 1 min walk from 46B Terminus (via LUAS, UCD, Stillorgan & City Centre)
- * Convenient to M50 and LUAS Green line
- * Management charge c. €930 p. a
Location of Stepaside is greatly enhanced by the Dundrum Town Centre, providing a large range of shops, restaurants, bars and cinema (Movies @ Dundrum) and the Mill Theatre, and Airfield Park Open Farm. The village itself of Stepaside is rapidly growing with a variety of new restaurants and shops, including Quattro, Stepaside Medical Centre, Centra etc. There is also local shopping available at Carrickmines Retail Park and Dunnes Stores at Ballyogan. There are excellent schools nearby, such as Wesley College, and Holy Cross, Kilternan National School, Rosemont 2 x Gael Scoils in Belarmine and St. Mary’s National School. There are also a number of creches nearby including Giraffe childcare in Belarmine and Cherryblossom creche in Sandyford Hall.
There are a number of leisure facilities directly in the area, including Stepaside and Leopardstown Public Golf Courses, Stepaside and Leopardstown Driving Ranges and a number of local Rugby Clubs, including Palmerston and Bective. There are fantastic walks and mountain biking tracks on Ticknock Hill.
There are now excellent transport links with the LUAS Greenline, approx. 15 mins walk, providing access to Stephens Green in 20 minutes (Glencairn and The Gallops), M50, and local bus routes to the city centre. (44,47 & 118)
- Entrance Hall: (3.19m x 1.12m)
- with solid wooden flooring, recessed lighting, security intercom to lobby and gated entrance. Door to
- Storage / Utility Room: (1.98m x 1.26m)
- large room with tiled floor, houses the washing machine / dryer.
- Living / Dining Room: (6.23m x 3.72m)
- open plan area with solid wooden floor, tv and internet points, recessed lighting, brush chrome electrical switches and wall-to-wall window. Access to balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.71m x 2.34m)
- fully fitted modern kitchen with full range of units, attractive glass presses with Supalift lines and individual fitted lights, recessed lighting, tiled floor, l-shaped stone counter-top, splashback, integrated Belling fridge freezer, dishwasher, stainless steal built-in oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood, and double drainer stainless steal sink unit with water filter system.
- Bedroom 1: (3.67m x 3.30m)
- bright double room with built-in double wardrobes, additional shelving and drawers, and tv / phone / internet points.
- Bathroom: (2.45m x 2.03m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, power shower, mirrored vanity unit, recessed lighting, brush chrome heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls and floor.
Balcony with glass chrome surround & external light. There are lovely views from the balcony. Underground car park with one designated space and numerous visitor spaces. High speed lifts from underground level car park to penthouse level.
BER No. 106747025
Energy Performance Indicator: 136.49 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.