- 2 bed ground floor apartment with large private patio.
- Communal mature tranquil gardens
- Under-floor electric heating
- Wired for alarm
- Lift and intercom.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living area
- Secure underground parking
- Built circa. 2000 by renowned developer Capel Developments
- Service Charge: Approx. €2334.46 per annum
- Floor area approx. 74 sq.m./ 796 sq.ft.
Dunstaffnage Hall is a well-regarded and mature development built in the grounds of the imposing Dunstaffnage House. The apartment offers bright well laid out accommodation comprising of hallway that leads to two double bedrooms, storage cupboard and main bathroom. At the end of the hallway there is a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living room with large floor-to-ceiling windows and exceptionally large bay window overlooking a private patio. The property is further benefited by secure underground parking space. Lift access directly across from the apartment door to the car space. The development enjoys peaceful, private gardens, hidden away in a tranquil setting behind the apartments.
Dunstaffnage Hall enjoys a convenient location, within easy access of a wide range of amenities in both Blackrock and Stillorgan with neighbourhood shops, pubs and restaurants located in Stillorgan village. The area is well served by public transport with the Luas at Sandyford and Stillorgan as well as the Quality Bus Corridor just outside the development.
- Entrance Hall: (4.56m x 1.36m)
- with laminate wood flooring and
- Cloakroom / Hotpress
- Living Room: (6.60m x 5.41m)
- with patio doors leading to the patio areas.
- Kitchen: (1.72m x 2.63m)
- tiled floor with range of units and cupboards, tiled splashbacks, Bosch hob and Zanussi oven with extractor fan over. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bay window: (1.57m x 2.81m)
- leading out to the patio area.
- Bedroom 1: (4.78m x 2.32m)
- double room with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: (4.74m x 2.59m)
- double room with built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.71m x 1.97m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone attachment shower shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
This property benefits from a spacious patio area accessed from the conservatory. Surrounded by trees and shrubbery is afforded a high degree of privacy. Communal grounds are perfectly mature and well maintained. Designated underground car space provided.
BER No. 102823747
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.72 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.