- Mature tranquil gardens
- Under-floor electric heating
- Superb location
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living areas
- Bright accommodation measuring approximately 77 sq.m./ 828 sq.ft.
- Secure underground parking
- Built circa. 2000 by renowned developer Capel Development
Dunstaffnage hall is a well-regarded and mature development built in the grounds of the imposing Dunstaffnage House. The development further benefits from peaceful, private gardens, hidden away in a tranquil setting behind the apartments and overlooked by Apt. 4 itself. The apartment offers bright well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 77 sq.m. / 828 sq.ft. comprising an L-shaped hallway that leads to two double bedrooms including master en suite, storage cupboard and main bathroom. At the end of the hallway there is a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living room with large floor-to-ceiling windows and exceptionally large bay window overlooking the grounds. The property is further benefited by secure underground parking for one car.
Dunstaffnage Hall enjoys a convenient location, within easy access of a wide range of amenities in both Blackrock and Stillorgan with neighbourhood shops, pubs and restaurants located in Stillorgan village. The area is well served by public transport with the Luas at Sandyford and Stillorgan as well as the Quality Bus Corridor just outside the development.
Management Company: Benchmark Property
Service Charge: €2300 per annum
- Reception Hall (2.60m x 3.50m)
- L shaped with storage unit and hot press with built in shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (5.06m x 2.95m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and door to
- with pedestal whb, wc, shower unit, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (4.50m x 2.40m)
- with floor to ceiling wardrobes, ceiling coving, picture window overlooking communal grounds.
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower over, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Living Room (6.40m x 7.50m)
- with magnificent bay window and floor to ceiling picture windows overlooking the communal grounds and arch leading to
- Kitchen (2.75m x 1.77m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven with four ring ceramic hob, extractor over, dishwasher, integrated Zanussi washer dryer and integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
BER No. 109825307
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.