- Bright three bed apartment on second floor in prestigious development
- Superb condition throughout
- Large, southerly-facing Balcony with views of Dublin Mountains
- Private secure location
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm & intercom
- Gas fired heating
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Two designated car spaces in gated underground car-park
- Ample visitor spaces
- Lift accessing all floors
- Management fee approx. €2,638 per annum
- Total floor area approx. 100 sq m ( 1, 076 sq ft)
The property is comprised of a spacious, well-proportioned three bed apartment situated in a quiet corner setting at the end of the block on the second floor. Internally, the property has been exceptionally well-maintained and enjoys a particularly large living room, with separate kitchen. There are two double bedrooms, master en-suite, third bedroom/study and a principle bathroom. The property has a very bright, open outlook benefiting from a large, southerly-facing balcony accessed from the living room. There is ample parking with two allocated car spaces ideally located close to the lift in a secure underground car park, as well as visitor spaces in the communal areas.
Trimbleston enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, including, numerous schools, colleges, UCD Belfield, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre and LUAS. This property is located close to the city centre, Goatstown, Stillorgan and Dundrum village with Dundrum Town centre just minutes away.
- Entrance Hall: (1.20m x 4.03m & 1.19m x x 5.56m)
- attractive hard wood oak door, digital security alarm system, audio visual intercom, door to shelved hot press
- Living Room: (4.37m x 7.33m)
- attractive polished stone fireplace with electric fire inset, door to balcony.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.18m x 4.24m)
- kitchen with an extensive range of floor and eye level fitted press units, polished granite work surfaces, four ring Neff gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over and oven underneath, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer/dryer, integrated slim line dishwasher, pull up larder. Picture window out to communal grounds.
- Bathroom: (1.89m x 2.09m)
- with contemporary bathroom suite comprising of w.c., w.h.b., walk in shower with telephone shower attachment over, part tiled walls, tiled floor, vanity mirror.
- Master Bedroom: (3.20m x 4.30m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes with feature integrated television, window to side and door to
- Ensuite: (1.06m x 1.72m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower unit with power shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.70m x 5.17m)
- with built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: (4.30m x 2.28m)
- with built in shelving.
Chrome and glass barrier, pleasant outlook over the communal gardens with southerly aspect and views of the Dublin Mountains.
BER No. 110586377
Energy Performance Indicator: 124.42 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.