- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Balcony facing due south west
- Gas Fired Central heating
- Superb location
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Approximately 70 sq.m./ 753 sq.ft.
- Security alarm
The Grange is an exclusive modern development built to an exceptionally high standard by Glenkerrin Homes. The striking sandstone and glass buildings are built around an attractively landscaped courtyard and will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers seeking a property of exceptional design and detail including hardwood floors and internal doors, under floor heating and full height Swedex windows maximising the natural light. The apartment offers well laid out and exceptionally well presented accommodation extending to approximately 70 sq.m. / 753 sq.ft. comprising a welcoming hallway that leads to two double bedrooms including master ensuite, storage cupboard and main bathroom. At the end of the hallway there is a stunning open plan kitche/dining/living room with sliding doors onto the balcony. The property is further benefited by secure underground parking for one car.
A particular feature to this development is the 24 hour concierge service to take care of the resident’s needs. The Grange enjoys a convenient location, within easy access of a wide range of amenities in both Blackrock and Stillorgan with neighbourhood shops, pubs and restaurants located on Brewery Road. The area is well served by public transport with the Luas at Sandyford and the Quality Bus Corridor just outside the development.
The Grange Lifestyle Services Ltd
Service Charge: Approx. €1610 per annum
- Reception Hall (1.175m x 5.4m)
- L shaped, with very fine marble tiled flooring. Door to storage cupboard which houses the washing machine and dryer. Built-in shelving. Separate walk-in hotpress with plenty of built-in shelving, digital burglar alarm and video intercom, door leading to
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 3.8m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite
- comprising w.h.b., w.c. and step-in double shower, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.57m x 3.8m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Main Bathroom
- comprising w.h.b., w.c., bath with shower over, tiled floor, tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor, door from hall leading to
- Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Area (6.15m x 4m)
- stunning kitchen with hand painted kitchen under press units, siltstone worktop, induction ceramic hob, under mounted s.s.s.u., stainless steel AEG oven with warming plate under and integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, plenty of storage, pull out magic door unit. Built-in extractor over hob.
- Very fine Living Area
- with recessed lighting and door leading to
- Attractive Balcony
- facing due south west with separate storage area which houses the gas fired boiler.
BER No. 109612986
Energy Performance Indicator: 137.93
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org