- Ground floor apartment
- Private west facing patio area
- Gas fired central heating
- Rational double glazed windows
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Security alarm
- Telephone visual intercom
- Quality timber floors
- Feature fireplace
- Shaker style fitted kitchen
- Floor area approx. 50 sq.m (538 sq.ft)
This impressive apartment is superbly presented and offers bright and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 50 sq.m (538 sq.ft). All of the rooms radiate off the entrance hallway. There is a spacious open plan living/dining room with a door opening onto a sunny west facing patio. The kitchen has shaker style floor and wall mounted kitchen presses providing great storage and ample counter space. The double bedroom also has a wet facing aspect and has built in wardrobes. There is a spacious bathroom. The property is ideally situated between the main arterial routes of the M1 and M50 motorways, Dublin Airport is a mere 2kms North and Dublin City Centre just 8kms south, making this apartment an ideal property from which to commute. A host of amenities are within immediate walking distance to include various shops at Gulliver’s Retail Park, The Crown Plaza Hotel, Sports Surgery Clinic, The Ben Dunne Northwood Gym and Morton Stadium. The apartment is also across from the beautiful Santry Demesne Park. It is also well serviced by the Quality Bus Corridor which runs along the Swords road providing easy access to the city centre and further afield.
- Entrance Hall (1.10m x 3.45m)
- With timber floor, hotpress, large storage cupboard and all other rooms radiate off that.
- Living Dining Room (3.00m x 7.00m)
- Spacious living dining room with timber floor, feature fireplace with marble inset and timber surround and door accessing private patio.
- Kitchen (2.10m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen with Shaker floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.Counter tops. Sink unit and drainer. Tile splash backs.
- Bedroom (2.90m x 3.50m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking patio.
- Bathroom (2.05m x 2.35m)
- With bath and shower attachment, w.c and wash hand basin. Mosaic tiling, heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
West facing patio. Designated surface car space beside entrance
BER No. 110206646
Energy Performance Indicator: 157 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.