- Excellent spacious bright accommodation of approximately 75 sqm (807 sqft) located on the first floor.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted blinds, curtains and integrated appliances are included in the sale.
- Service Charge: approximately €1,800 per annum.
- Superb location within walking distance of Terenure Village and a host of local amenities.
- Excellent public transport.
Terenure Village is just a short walk away where there is a host of local amenities including a variety of bijou shops, banks, churches and a choice of restaurants. Bushy Park is also within walking distance with the added benefit of playing fields, tennis courts, children’s playground and various walks. The area is exceptionally well serviced by public transport with the very regular service of the 15a and 17 bus routes. The M50 is also very convenient.
- Entrance Hall: (3.46m x 1.50m)
- with built-in storage hot press.
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 3.25m)
- window overlooking the rear, breakfast bar, range of floor to ceiling built-in units, integrated Zanussi combi oven and grill, Belling electric hob, free standing Hotpoint fridge/freezer, free standing Whirlpool washer/dryer, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Living / Dining Area: (3.94m x 7.45m)
- spacious bright accommodation, carpet, recessed lighting, brick fireplace with electric fire inset, picture window overlooking the front and door out to
- Balcony: (2.75m x 1.46m)
- winter balcony with sliding window benefitting from a south facing aspect.
- Master Bedroom: (2.70m x 5.89m)
- maximum measurement to include en suite, double room with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and access to
- w.c., w.h.b., electric corner Triton AS2000XT shower, tiled throughout.
- Bedroom 2: (2.67m x 3.16m)
- with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, window overlooking the rear.
- Bathroom: (1.55m x 1.71m)
- w.c., w.h.b., Triton AS2000XT electric shower and tiled throughout.
The complex accessed from Terenure Road West is set back from the main road. It comprises of three blocks of apartments and features excellently maintained common green areas with ample car parking. An outdoor bin store to the rear with access for residents to a bike store.
BER No. 103088720
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com