- Excellent spacious bright accommodation of approximately 75 sqm (807 sqft) located on the first floor.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fitted blinds, curtains and integrated appliances are included in the sale.
- Service Charge: approximately €1,800 per annum.
- Superb location within walking distance of Terenure Village and a host of local amenities.
- Excellent public transport.
Terenure Village is just a short walk away where there is a host of local amenities including a variety of bijou shops, banks, churches and a choice of restaurants. Bushy Park is also within walking distance with the added benefit of playing fields, tennis courts, children’s playground and various walks. The area is exceptionally well serviced by public transport with the very regular service of the 15a and 17 bus routes. The M50 is also very convenient.
- Entrance Hall: (3.46m x 1.50m)
- with built-in storage hot press.
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 3.25m)
- window overlooking the rear, breakfast bar, range of floor to ceiling built-in units, integrated Zanussi combi oven and grill, Belling electric hob, free standing Hotpoint fridge/freezer, free standing Whirlpool washer/dryer, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Living / Dining Area: (3.94m x 7.45m)
- spacious bright accommodation, carpet, recessed lighting, brick fireplace with electric fire inset, picture window overlooking the front and door out to
- Balcony: (2.75m x 1.46m)
- winter balcony with sliding window benefitting from a south facing aspect.
- Master Bedroom: (2.70m x 5.89m)
- maximum measurement to include en suite, double room with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and access to
- w.c., w.h.b., electric corner Triton AS2000XT shower, tiled throughout.
- Bedroom 2: (2.67m x 3.16m)
- with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, window overlooking the rear.
- Bathroom: (1.55m x 1.71m)
- w.c., w.h.b., Triton AS2000XT electric shower and tiled throughout.
The complex accessed from Terenure Road West is set back from the main road. It comprises of three blocks of apartments and features excellently maintained common green areas with ample car parking. An outdoor bin store to the rear with access for residents to a bike store.
BER No. 103088720
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.