- First floor apartment
- One designated car parking space
- Shaker style fitted kitchen
- Rationale double glazed windows
- En suite shower room
- Sunny west facing balcony
- Beside Northwood park
- Gas fired central heating
- Approx. 70 sqm (753 sqft)
A superbly presented two bedroom first floor apartment conveniently located in the private residential area of Northwood Demesne, Santry with easy access to the M50 & M1 road networks. This apartment has a sunny west facing balcony with attractive views of the beautiful surrounding parklands at Northwood Park. The living room and both bedrooms also have a bright west facing aspect. The stylish and well-proportioned accommodation extends to approximately 70 sqm (753 sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, kitchen, open plan dining and living room, two double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a family bathroom. There is natural gas heating and there are attractive rationale double glazed windows. The apartment has an impressive B3 energy rating. There is one designated parking space.
The property is ideally situated between the main arterial routes of the M1 and M50 motorways, Dublin airport is a mere 2kms North and the city just 8kms South making this apartment an ideal property from which to commute. A host of amenities are within immediate walking distance to include various shops at Gulliver’s Retail Park, The Crown Plaza Hotel, Sports Surgery Clinic, The Ben Dunne Northwood Gym and Morton Stadium. It is well serviced by the Quality Bus Corridor which runs along the Swords road providing easy access to the city centre and further afield.
- Entrance Hallway: (5.25m x 1.15m)
- Spacious entrance hall with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (3.35m x 4.45m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite.
- Ensuite: (1.85m x 1.70m)
- Ensuite shower room with shower and WC.
- Bedroom 2: (3.40m x 2.70m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 2.20m)
- Bathroom with bath, WC, WHB and extractor fan.
- Storage Press: (1.95m x 1.05m)
- Generous storage and hot press off hallway.
- Living Room: (3.30m x 6.75m)
- Open plan living/dining room with laminate floor, feature fireplace surround with electric fire. Access to L shaped balcony overlooking communal gardens with a west facing sunny aspect.
- Kitchen: (2.20m x 2.60m)
- Floor and wall mounted shaker style kitchen units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Counter tops and sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and tile splash backs.
BER No. 112643325
Energy Performance Indicator: 140.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.