- Superb city centre location
- Well maintained modern development
- Bright accommodation extending to approximately 76 sq.m (818 sq.ft)
- Two spacious double bedrooms, one en-suite
- Secure designated parking
- Modern fitted kitchen & appliances
- Sevice charge approx. €2,200
Accommodation extending to approximately 76 sq.m (818 sq.ft) comprises a bright and spacious sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, one en-suite and a bathroom. The apartment has been beautifully maintained and offers bright well-proportioned accommodation and one designated car space. The development itself is extremely well maintained and all floors are serviced by a lift.
A location second to none, Symphony House is located on Adelaide Road, minutes’ walk from St Stephens Green and Dublin’s main financial and shopping districts. The LUAS at Charlemont is also within easy access. In the immediate area there is a good selection of neighbourhood shops and cafes.
- Reception Hall (1.61m x 2.66m)
- Entered through a hardwood door, intercom to main door, storage unit with tank & shelving.
- bath, power shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Sitting Room (3.67m x 4.9m)
- accessed through wooden glass panelled door. Good area with large window overlooking Adelaide Road. Fireplace with gas fired inset fire and timber mantle, wooden floor.
- Kitchen Dining Room (3.83m x 3.2m)
- range of eye and floor level units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, Zanussi dishwasher, Indesit washing machine, sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, window to the side of the dining area.
- Bedroom 1 (3.41m x 3.07m)
- large double room with range of built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, sink unit, shelving, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 2.2m)
- Double room with built in wardrobes.
The property is located opposite the Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital on Adelaide Road. The development is accessed via an electronic gate, and there is a resident’s car park with one designated car space.
BER No. 106135544
Energy Performance Indicator: 151.67kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.