- Spacious, bright ground-floor of approximately 92 sqm (998 sqft)
- Sunny private balcony/terrace
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Ballsbridge
- Allocated car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Aluclad “Marvin” windows and patio door
Accommodation extending to approximately 92 sqm (998 sqft) briefly comprises two double bedrooms, one with en-suite, a large, bright sitting room with private terrace/balcony overlooking communal gardens. The sitting room leads through to dining area with fully-fitted separate kitchen. The property offers bright, spacious accommodation which has been very well maintained throughout the years. There is one allocated car space and an excellent storage unit included with the apartment.
Sydenham Court enjoys an exclusive, peaceful yet highly convenient location in the very heart of Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. It is within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green and Dublin’s main business and financial districts and situated adjacent to the RDS, the Intercontinental and the Clayton Ballsbridge hotel. There is every conceivable amenity literally on the doorstep to include specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, churches, and hotels. The recreational amenities of Herbert Park, Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club and Sandymount Strand are within easy access. Transport links are in abundance.
- Inner Reception Hall (1.05m x 5.25m)
- Reception Hall (2.35m x 2.25m)
- with Louvre door, storage cupboard, Eircom Phone Watch system, shelved hotpress and video intercom.
- comprising bath with shower over, pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor and fully-tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (4.50m x 2.60m)
- to the left, including Louvre door built-in wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom (5.20m x 3.60m)
- to include both en-suite and Louvre door built-in wardrobes.
- comprising step-in tiled shower, pedestal whb, wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Sitting Room (5.20m x 3.85m)
- with fireplace marble surround, timber overmantle and marble hearth, bright dual-aspect room with sliding doors out to paved balcony overlooking attractively landscaped grounds and benefitting from southerly sunshine.
- Dining Room (3.30m x 3.05m)
- with arch to
- Kitchen (2.00m x 3.05m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, feature Corian worktop with one bowl sink unit, provision for freestanding hotpoint double electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Balcony (2.75m x 1.10m)
- benefitting from southerly sunshine and overlooking the communal gardens.
- External Storage Shed (1.25m x 1.75m)
There is a gated electric entrance and one allocated car space as well as visitor parking. The property comes with the added advantage of a private storage unit and the common areas and gardens have been extremely well-maintained.
BER No. 107119315
Energy Performance Indicator: 208.8 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.