- Magnificent bright and spacious first-floor apartment
- Delightful aspect over Merrion Cricket Club
- Modernised and refurbished to a very high standard
- Floor area of approx. 105 sqm (1,136 sq.ft)
- Well-maintained common areas and communal grounds
- Private designated parking behind secure electric gates
- Gas fired central heating
- West facing balcony benefiting from the evening sun
A location is second to none, situated in the quiet Hazeldene development that is much sought after due to its close proximity to all of the services and amenities in the Ballsbridge and greater Dublin 4 area. With Ballsbridge and Sandymount villages both within easy reach of the apartment and offering a range of shops, cafes and restaurants, there is a plethora of choice. The RDS is a stone’s throw from the apartment and the Aviva Stadium is also nearby. There are ample public transport options including the Dart and the QBC on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway.
- Hallway (2.8m x 4.5m)
- hallway with oak herringbone parquet floor
- Sitting Room (5.1m x 6.15m)
- bright room with several windows and access to balcony. Raised fireplace with brass surround, brick hearth, gas fire, oak herringbone parquet floor, radiator cover, window overlooking cricket ground.
- Dining Room (3.6m x 5m)
- continuation of the sitting room with oak herringbone parquet floor.
- Balcony (5.25m x 2m)
- west facing balcony benefitting from afternoon sun, overlooking garden of Hazeldene and Merrion cricket ground.
- Kitchen (1.75m x 5.8m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, built in wall & floor presses, oven, microwave, ceramic hob, sink unit, extractor fan, dishwasher, window overlooking cricket ground, built in fridge & freezer.
- Utility Area
- plumbed for washing machine & dryer, hot water tank.
- Shower Room
- Shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, marble surround, shelving, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, large mirror, splashback.
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 5.2m)
- generous bedroom with picture window overlooking cricket ground.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with marble surround, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls & floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 5.15m)
- Radiator cover, window overlooking cricket ground.
BER No. 112586953
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.