- Versatille first floor accommodation set in two units
- Attractive Investment opportunity
- Ideally located in the heart of Howth Village
- Bus and DART nearby
This property would suit an owner occupier or would make an ideal investment considering the high rental levels achievable. It will undoubtedly be ideal for those looking to earn income from long or short term lettings, or possible listing on Airbnb, subject to the usual tax requirements.
St Marys Road is ideally located in the heart of Howth Village where there are numerous community shops, gastro bars and restaurants. There is a library, excellent schools and a host of sporting and recreational amenities including sailing, fishing, GAA and golf to mention but a few. The property is within walking distance of Howth Pier and seafront, where there is a choice of fashionable eateries and seafood shops selling fresh produce from the trawlers. A regular bus service (31) and the DART provide excellent transport links to the city centre and beyond. Howth is a very popular northside location yet it retains its village character and style. Tourist numbers are increasing substantially every year, making it one of the most visited places in Ireland.
- Unit One
- Living Room/ Kitchen: (3.20m x 4.30m)
- open plan living room and kitchen with a range of floor and eye level fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature spiral staircase leading to
- Attic Room: (2.60m x 4.30m)
- with built in storage and door to
- Shower Room: (1.35m x 1.45m)
- with wc, whb and walk in shower.
- Unit Two
- Entrance Hall: (2.40m x 1.00m)
- with hot press
- Living Room/Dining Room: (3.80m x 5.30m)
- with dual aspect windows, high ceilings, decorative coving and feature fireplace with gas fire inset.
- Kitchen: (3.20m x 3.20m)
- fitted with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, and is plumbed for a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom: (3.70m x 2.90m)
- with high ceilings, decorative coving and window overlooking the Church of the Assumption.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 2.90m)
- with wooden floors, part tiled walls, bath with shower over, wc and whb
BER No. 108736802
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.52 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.