- Versatille first floor accommodation set in two units
- Attractive Investment opportunity
- Ideally located in the heart of Howth Village
- Bus and DART nearby
This property would suit an owner occupier or would make an ideal investment considering the high rental levels achievable. It will undoubtedly be ideal for those looking to earn income from long or short term lettings, or possible listing on Airbnb, subject to the usual tax requirements.
St Marys Road is ideally located in the heart of Howth Village where there are numerous community shops, gastro bars and restaurants. There is a library, excellent schools and a host of sporting and recreational amenities including sailing, fishing, GAA and golf to mention but a few. The property is within walking distance of Howth Pier and seafront, where there is a choice of fashionable eateries and seafood shops selling fresh produce from the trawlers. A regular bus service (31) and the DART provide excellent transport links to the city centre and beyond. Howth is a very popular northside location yet it retains its village character and style. Tourist numbers are increasing substantially every year, making it one of the most visited places in Ireland.
- Unit One
- Living Room/ Kitchen: (3.20m x 4.30m)
- open plan living room and kitchen with a range of floor and eye level fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature spiral staircase leading to
- Attic Room: (2.60m x 4.30m)
- with built in storage and door to
- Shower Room: (1.35m x 1.45m)
- with wc, whb and walk in shower.
- Unit Two
- Entrance Hall: (2.40m x 1.00m)
- with hot press
- Living Room/Dining Room: (3.80m x 5.30m)
- with dual aspect windows, high ceilings, decorative coving and feature fireplace with gas fire inset.
- Kitchen: (3.20m x 3.20m)
- fitted with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, and is plumbed for a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom: (3.70m x 2.90m)
- with high ceilings, decorative coving and window overlooking the Church of the Assumption.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 2.90m)
- with wooden floors, part tiled walls, bath with shower over, wc and whb
BER No. 108736802
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.52 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com