- Unique New York style apartment in magnificent period building
- Exclusive gated residential development of only three houses and four apartments
- Excellent residential location with every amenity on the doorstep
- Gas fired central heating with victorian style radiators
- Nolan fitted kitchen/breakfast room with silestone worktops
- 4.5m (15ft) ceiling height
- Secure parking to the front behind electronic gates
- Floor area approx. 125 sqm (1,345 sq.ft.)
- Courtyard garden with pedestrian rear access
- Service charge approximately €1,700 per annum
On entering apartment 3 you are instantly greeted with an incredible living/dining room with 4.5 meter (15ft) ceiling heights, exposed powder coated steel beams and stunning exposed London brick. Within this space is the high quality Nolan fitted kitchen with attractive silestone worktops. The ground further includes a shower room, study area with doors to the rear courtyard garden and large bedroom. Upstairs there is a very fine master bedroom suite with walk in dressing room and en suite with Victorian style sanitary ware.
St. Kevin’s Place enjoys a pleasant position in this popular Dublin 8 address, just off Clanbrassil Street and within a short walk of St. Stephen’s Green. There are many amenities on the doorstep to include St. Patricks Cathedral, Teelings Distillery, Grafton Street and Camden Street. There is no shortage of restaurants, bars and cafes in the immediate area.
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (4.63m x 12.3m)
- stunning room with 4.5m ceiling height featuring original exposed steel beams, very fine timber panelling, integrated LED lighting, victorian style radiators and wide plank timber flooring.
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, undercounter sink unit, oven, integrated microwave, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for dishwasher.
- Inner Hall/Home Office (2.45m x 5.65m)
- with excellent ceiling height and door to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., double shower, very fine tiled floor, part tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 (2.67m x 4.42m)
- with door leading to rear and door to understairs storage unit.
- Master Bedroom (3.34m x 3.78m)
- with built in wardrobe & storage space, walk in wardrobe with shelving and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with victorian style wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, gas fired boiler, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- attractive landscaped courtyard garden with patio area, artficial grass area, hedging and pedestrian rear access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.